Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Can You Tell I Like Memes????

Here's another book meme that I thought looked interesting. I got it from Studeo, here goes:

1. How old were you when you learned to read and who taught you? I was 4 when I learned to read and my mom taught me.
2. Did you own any books as a child? If so, what’s the first one that you remember owning? If not, do you recall any of the first titles that you borrowed from the library? My mom and dad got Ten Little Babies Dress for me when I was less then a year old (of course I don't remember it from then, when I was a couple years older).
3. What's your oldest memory of a story? I'm not positive, probably either Good Morning In Maine or Miss Rumphius.
4. What’s the first book that you bought with your own money? Well I remember getting The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe when I was six but that wasn't with my own money, it was a prize for a summer reading program. I loved it, I read it in less then 24 hours!
5. Were you a re-reader as a child? If so, which book did you re-read most often?
Oh Yeah. I'm not sure exactly but I did reread These Happy Golden Years enough times that my mom had to make me read two books in between each time.
6. What’s the first adult book that captured your interest and how old were you when you read it? Most likely the book which is still my favorite The Lord of The Rings, which I first read when I was nine.
7. Are there children’s books that you passed by as a child that you have learned to love as an adult? Which ones? Well I'm not an adult and I don't think there really are any, at least none that come to mind.

Anybody want to do it??? Consider yourself tagged, and any ChesterTeens who see this post, you're tagged too!

No comments: