Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tagged again

This time for the five things meme by Margaret:

Five things in our freezer:
1. a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream
2. a tub of blackberry frozen custard (We usually don't have so much ice cream in our freezer)
3. ice cubes
4. frozen veggies
5. two boxes of waffles

Five things in my closet
1. Hardshoes (for irish dance)
2. Many seldom used scrapbooking materials
3. clothes
4. a spare purse
5. numerous boxes for storing assorted junk

Five things in my car
Since I don't have a car, I'll just say our car
1. five rows of seats
2. a broken tape/cd player
3. an old video tape player
4. a road atlas
5. and a wild conglomeration of other items

Five interesting things in my backpack
The only backpack I use on a regular basis probably doesn't have five things in it, and they ceratinly aren't interesting, so I will use the typical backpack for staying overnight with friends
1. at least two books
2. my iPOD
3. a movie
4. a Su Doku book
5. at least five pens/pencils

Five people I tag
1. Jenny
2. The Map Guy
3. mystical rose 84
4. monkey
5. coyote

No comments: