Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tagged AGAIN!!!!!!!

The Map Guy started a geography meme and he tagged me.

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there
Vicksburg, and the battlefield tour. It was a really cool tour (even though we didn't finish it being cramped for time) which included a tour of one of the Ironclads, The Cairo.

2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
The british Isles. I know this isn't just one country but on a trip you would almost certainly go to both Ireland and England. Anyways I have dozens of reasons to visit these places, a big reason would be to visit so many historical sites. And of course the scenery is beautiful.

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
American Revolution. I don't have a specific reason, I just think it would be an interesting time. (I do have a lot of other times I would like to visit.)
4. A Place You Know a Lot About
England.
5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Poland.
6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
Middle Earth. Sorry Gus I know you did the same thing, but I would of have done it regardless.


Tag five people: GilbertGirl, Jenny, Dr. Thursday, Monkey and mystical_rose_84

No comments: