Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh Dear, I Got Tagged....

... for the book meme, by my mom.

So here's my list:

1. One book that changed your life.

The Shadow of the Bear By Regina Doman. The reason being it got me interested in Chesterton.

2. One book that you’ve read more than once.

The Lord of the Rings By J.R.R.Tolkien

3. One book you’d want on a desert island.

The Collected Works of Chesterton ,Volume One (It has both Heretics and Orthodoxy)

4. One book that made you laugh.

Pride and Predjudice By Jane Austen

5.One book that made you cry.

A Tale of Two Cities By Charles Dickens

6. One book that you wish had been written.

J.R.R. Tolkien By G.K.Chesterton

7. One book that you wish had never been written.

His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman

8. One book you’re currently reading.

Jane Eyre By Charlotte Brontes. I started this months ago and still
haven't gotten back to it. (Sorry GilbertGirl:)

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.

Heretics By G.K.Chesterton

And I will tag Monkey, Coyote, Jenny and The Map Guy.

No comments: